Why Do You Need Social Media for Your Business?
- Facebook remains the most-used social media brand among all ages
- 68% of Instagram users and 32% of Facebook users engage with brands regularly
- 49% of monthly Twitter users will follow brands or companies
- 42% of monthly Twitter users will learn about products and services through Tweets
- 60% of Instagram users say they discover products on the platform and 75% say they have taken action after seeing a post
- LinkedIn drives more than half of all the social traffic to B2B blogs
But many companies feel overwhelmed buy all the different social media platform and opportunities to reach new customers, that they end up doing nothing. We can manage all your accounts for you.
Step 1 Choose Your Package
We have three social media packages that are the most common. Of course these may not suit your business, so you can get in touch with us to be tweak these or request a custom tailored plan.
Step 2 Choose Your Social Media Platforms
In each of the social media packages you will see how many platforms we will manage for you. They include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram.
3. Campaign Setup
Once you have completed signup, we will contact you to get to know your business, your goals and work on your strategy.
4. Additional Services
Once we know more about your business, its a this point we may recommend some additional services to compliment your campaign. These include advertising campaigns and re-targeting options. These are not mandatory, however they can help your campaign.
5. Launch Campaign
We launch your campaign and will provide you with regular contact and monthly reports.